Terms and Conditions
Trading Results obtained by members may differ from results obtained by ComhlaTech Limited for many reasons, including, without limitation: (i) the size of the portfolio and the volume of shares traded by ComhlaTech Limited affect the commissions on the overall return of the portfolio, (ii) the prices of stocks in the portfolio at the point in time members execute trades may be higher or lower than such prices at the time that ComhlaTech Limited executed the trade, and (iii) members may not have the capital to trade as frequently as ComhlaTech Limited.
Not Personal Advice
All market and trading information contained in COMHLATECH.ONLINE reflect ComhlaTech Limited’s own opinions and actions, and none of the information contained therein constitute a recommendation by ComhlaTech Limited, or its employees, that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that ComhlaTech Limited, or its employees, will not advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. To the extent any of the information contained in COMHLATECH.ONLINE may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. ComhlaTech Limited’s past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. DO NOT EMAIL OR CONTACT COMHLATECH OR ITS EMPLOYEES, SEEKING PERSONALIZED INVESTMENT ADVICE, WHICH THE COMPANY, OR ITS EMPLOYEES, CANNOT PROVIDE.
Acceptance of Terms
Changes to the TOU and Our Services
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of the TOU;
- Change all or any portion of the Service, eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Services; or
- Change the fees, charges or other conditions for use of the Services (with reasonable notice, in our sole discretion).
- Any changes we make to the TOU will be effective immediately after we post the modified TOU on COMHLATECH.ONLINE. In the event that you have the TOU cached on your browser, the TOU that applies to you is the most recent version of the TOU that appears on a non-cached browser. You should check our TOU frequently.
Important Disclaimer Regarding the Information COMHLATECH.ONLINE Provides
COMHLATECH.ONLINE is a publisher. You understand that no content published as part of the Services constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the creators of our Services or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. To the extent any of the content published as part of the Services may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.
You understand that the Services may contain opinions from time to time with regard to securities mentioned in other Services. You further understand that COMHLATECH.ONLINE/COMHLATECH LIMITED and its employees, independent contractors, affiliates, and creators of the Services may not and will not advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of investments, securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. Accordingly, do not attempt to contact them seeking personalized investment advice which they cannot provide. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
COMHLATECH.ONLINE and COMHLATECH LIMITED affiliates and employees may, from time to time, have long and short positions in, or buy or sell the securities, or derivatives thereof, of companies mentioned in respective Services and may take positions inconsistent with information provided by the Service to its members.
You understand that performance data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations therein are made using such data, and that such calculations are not guaranteed by these sources, the information providers, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete.
From time to time, reference may be made in our marketing materials to prior articles and opinions we have published. These references may be selective, may reference only a portion of an article or recommendation, and may not to be current. As markets change continuously, previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon.
When U.S. exchanges are open, any quotes (other than those obtained through the real-time quote services available to users of certain Services) may be delayed 15 minutes or more. When U.S. exchanges are not open, quotes are only current as of the close of the last day of trading. Before selling or buying any investment. You should consult with a qualified broker or other financial professional to verify pricing information.
The Services involves an actual Portfolio of investments, as described below, such investments are chosen by ComhlaTech Limited in accordance with internal trade secret investment strategies. Your actual results may differ from results of the Portfolio for many reasons, including, without limitation:
- Performance results for the Portfolio do not reflect actual trading commissions that you may incur;
- Performance results for the Portfolio do not account for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity, that may affect your results;
- Investments chosen for the Portfolio may be volatile. The price at which you buy or sell a security may be higher or lower than the price ComhlaTech Limited bought or sold the same security.
- Prices of investments in the portfolio at the point in time you begin subscribing to the Service may be higher or lower than such prices at the time such investments were chosen for inclusion in the portfolio.
Registration and Privacy
In order to gain access to the Services, you must become a member by choosing a unique user name, member name and password, and supply us with true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, as required on the registration page. We may refuse to grant you a user name and member name that is threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, impersonates someone else, is or may be protected by trademark or proprietary rights law, or is hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion. In consideration of your use of the Services, You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States, Canada or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
As a member, you also have certain other obligations relating to your account:
- You may not transfer to or resell your use of or access to the Services to any third party;
- You may not share the information received as part of your membership with any non-member;
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name, member name and password; and
- You agree to notify us at contact@ComhlaTech.com if you become aware of any possible unauthorized use(s) of your account or any possible breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your user name, member name or password.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into the website with your email address and password, and then clicking the ‘cancel my account button located at the bottom of the ‘My Account section. You can also call our Customer Service Department by telephone at 226 210 5151. Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time).
Please also read the Subscription Renewal provisions, below.
Your subscription will continue for the monthly or other period you select during registration (the “Term”), and renew automatically at the end of the Term, unless you notify us of your decision not to renew your subscription by using the ‘cancel my account button in the ‘My Account section of the COMHLATECH.ONLINE website or calling our Customer Service. You can contact our Customer Service Department by telephone at 226 210 5151 Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST.
If you do not notify us as described above, the then-applicable monthly or annual fee for your subscription will be billed automatically to the credit card you designated during the registration process (or subsequently changed).
In connection with recurring billing for subscription renewals, we may receive updated information about your account from the financial institution issuing your credit or charge card. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your user name, member name and password (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. You will have 60 days from the date of charge to notify us concerning any discrepancies in your credit card statement or any invoice; after that time, all charges will be deemed correct and no refunds will be given. You agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. In the event we have to collect unpaid amounts you owe us, you will be liable for all attorneys’ and collection agency fees.
The Services and the content distributed through the Services, with the exception of any User-Generated Content (as defined below), is the property of COMHLATECH LIMITED and COMHLATECH.ONLINE and/or its licensors. You may access and use the content, and download and/or print out one copy of any content from the Services, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Services. If you are interested in reprinting, republishing or distributing content from COMHLATECH LIMITED or COMHLATECH.ONLINE, please contact us. If you choose to submit content for publication through the Service, such as guest commentary or guest opinions, such content shall be exclusive to COMHLATECH.ONLINE, deemed to be property of ComhlaTech Limited, and by submitting such content you irrevocably assign any and all rights to such content to COMHLATECH LIMITED.
Because we host User-Generated Content as a part of portions of the Services and therefore redistribute User-Generated Content you give us, we need to obtain certain rights in those materials. By posting, sending or transmitting to us User-Generated Content, you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import such User-Generated Content in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the User-Generated Content. None of the User-Generated Content disclosed in any part of the Services shall be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User-Generated Content.
“COMHLATECH.ONLINE”, the “COMHLATECH Logo” and other marks are trademarks and/or service marks of ComhlaTech Limited. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on our websites are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
You may not republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content available through the Services to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject you to legal liability.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Service, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Services, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of any of our websites;
- Use the Services for any unlawful purpose;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services or any of our websites;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any content available through the Services or any of our websites without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the content available through the Services or any of our websites; or
- Harvest or collect information about users of the Services without their express consent.
You also agree that at all times you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Services and the content made available therein;
- Be responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur on your user account while your password is being used;
- Waive any and all rights against COMHLATECH.ONLINE and COMHLATECH LIMITED and hold COMHLATECH.ONLINE and COMHLATECH LIMITED harmless in connection with any claims relating to any action taken by COMHLATECH.ONLINE and COMHLATECH LIMITED as part of its investigation of a suspected violation or result of its conclusion that a violation of the TOU has occurred, including but not limited to the removal of posts or a suspension or termination of your membership account;
- Maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Your use of certain Services made available to you by COMHLATECH.ONLINE may be governed by additional rules, which are available on our websites or by hyperlink from other websites, in connection with the Services. By using any Service, you are acknowledging that you have reviewed all corresponding rules and agree to be bound by them. Some of the Services may have been provided by third parties for your use. In the event any Service or tool is provided by a third party, such service or tool may become unavailable in the event the agreement between us and the third party is terminated. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of all Services and tools is solely at your own risk.
Any sweepstakes, contests, and games that are accessible through our websites are governed by specific rules. By entering such sweepstakes or contests or participating in such games, you will become subject to those rules.
Content available through the Services may contain links to other Internet websites or resources. We neither control nor endorse such other websites, nor have we reviewed or approved any content that appears on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
You are encouraged to link to the Services on any online bulletin board, message board, newsgroup, website or chat room (“Third-Party Site”). If you elect to display links from our websites on a Third-Party Site, you agree that you will comply with COMHLATECH.ONLINE’s viral linking requirement as set forth herein. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, we reserve the right to deny permission to you to link to the website for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
COMHLATECH.ONLINE hereby grants you the permission to post such links on a Third-Party Site, provided, however, that you comply with the following guidelines:
You may display only an excerpt of the content not to exceed 75 words that must be followed by a link to the full content of the Services. You are not permitted to reproduce the entire text of content as it appears on the website. You are prohibited from displaying excerpts from the Services.
The by-line must consist of the name or title of the content and the name of the website. (e.g. “as appearing on COMHLATECH.ONLINE”)
Any website that links to COMHLATECH.ONLINE (a) must not suggest or imply that we are sponsoring or endorsing such website(s)’s product, unless COMHLATECH.ONLINE has given its prior written consent; (b) must not use any of our trademarks on such Third-Party Site without prior written consent of COMHLATECH.ONLINE; and (c) must not display any excerpt of COMHLATECH.ONLINE content and link together with content on such Third-Party Site that may be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
The Services and any content obtained or accessed through the Services, is provided “as is” without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, COMHLATECH.ONLINE and COMHLATECH LIMITED, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertisers, and agents disclaim all warranties, express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose or use, and all warranties relating to the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information available through the Services.
COMHLATECH.ONLINE and COMHLATECH LIMITED and its affiliates, suppliers, agents and sponsors do not warrant that your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, that defects will be corrected, or that the Services or the server(s) on which the Services are hosted are free of viruses or other harmful components. You acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, internet, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the Services, and all charges related thereto. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Services and Your reliance thereon. No opinion, advice, or statement of COMHLATECH.ONLINE and COMHLATECH LIMITED or its affiliates, suppliers, agents, members, or visitors, whether made on the site or otherwise, shall create any warranty. Your use of the site, the content contained therein, and materials provided through the site, are entirely at your own risk.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that COMHLATECH.ONLINE and COMHLATECH LIMITED shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services.
A possibility exists that content available through the Services could include inaccuracies or errors, or materials that violate the TOU. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized alterations could be made to the content available through the Services by third parties. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity of our websites and Services, we make no guarantees as to the completeness or correctness of any content available through the Service. In the event that such a situation arises, please contact us at email@example.com with, if possible, a description of the material to be checked and the location (URL) where such material can be found on our websites, as well as information sufficient to enable us to contact you. We will try to address your concerns as soon as reasonably practicable. For copyright infringement claims, see the section on “Copyright Infringement” below.
Under no circumstances shall COMHLATECH.ONLINE and COMHLATECH LIMITED be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, or non-performance of third parties.
NEITHER COMHLATECH LIMITED, OR COMHLATECH.ONLINE, OR ITS EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, OR ANY SERVICE USED OR PURCHASED THROUGH COMHLATECH.ONLINE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGE IS FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THE SECTION ENTITLED “INDEMNIFICATION” (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES TO WHICH A PARTY IS ENTITLED TO INDEMNIFICATION UNDER SUCH SECTION THAT SUCH PARTY SUFFERS IN CONNECTION WITH THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARE DEEMED TO BE DIRECT DAMAGES OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTY. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE IS TO STOP USING IT. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO COMPANY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION — WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE — SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO US BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES IN THE CURRENT CALENDAR YEAR OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless COMHLATECH LIMITED and COMHLATECH.ONLINE, our current and former affiliates, our current and former officers and shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and their successors and assignees from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses associated with or incurred as a result of or from (a) your violation of the TOU; (b) your use of the Services; (c) your violation of the rights of any third party; (d) the actual or alleged infringement of any third party proprietary or intellectual property right arising out of the duplication, sale, distribution, or use of the Services, or (e) any liability arising from Your use of the Services including any User-Generated Content You create.
COMHLATECH LIMITED reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of and registration on any of its websites at any time for any reason in its sole discretion, with or without cause, without prior notice to you and without liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party. COMHLATECH LIMTED reserves the right to terminate your access to any portion of the Services and, in some cases in the sole discretion of COMHLATECH LIMITED, your membership in the Services, in the event you violate the TOU. In such case, you will not be entitled to receive a refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid by you.
You may terminate your user account, user name, member name any associated email address and access to the Services by submitting such termination request to us.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. The Copyright Law of Canada provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under Canadian copyright law
If you believe in good faith that materials displayed on COMHLATECH.ONLINE or the COMHLATECH.ONLINE Network of Sites infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) can email us at and contact@ComhlaTech.com, with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or trademark interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work(s) or trademark(s) that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website; (d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright or trademark owner or authorized to act on the copyright or trademark owner’s behalf. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our sites is infringing your copyrights.
We have a policy of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. Each user agrees that if his or her account is terminated under this policy, the user will not attempt to establish a new account under any name, real or assumed, and further agrees that if the user violates this restriction by opening a new account after being terminated pursuant to this policy, the user shall indemnify and hold us harmless for any and all liability that we may incur therefore.
The Services are directed solely to individuals residing in the United States and Canada. We make no representation that materials provided through the Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the services from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such Services that we provide.
The TOU, together with all COMHLATECH.ONLINE policies referred to herein, constitutes the entire agreement between you and COMHLATECH.ONLINE relating to your use of the Services and supersedes and any all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements on that subject between us. The TOU and the relationship between you and COMHLATECH.ONLINE are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, excluding (a) the application of principles of conflict of laws that otherwise might call for the application of the substantive law of another jurisdiction and (b) the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. You and COMHLATECH LIMITED agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and provincial courts located within Ontario, Canada, waive any jurisdictional venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts and such courts shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any action, suit or other proceeding arising out of or relating to these TOU. In the event any action at law or any suit in equity shall be commenced by any party hereto for any reason, venue for such action shall lie in the District court in Ontario, Canada. And, if ComhlaTech Limited, its officers, or shareholders is found to be the prevailing party, you will be responsible for attorney’s fees and costs of the suit. If any provision of the TOU is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the TOU and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained in the TOU is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. We reserve the right to require you to sign a non-electronic version of the TOU.
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to contact@ComhlaTech.com. ComhlaTech Limited reserves the right to modify this policy.
Last updated: November 05, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Carbon Foresights
Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers' personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers' personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers' personal information, that does business in the State of California.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to ComhlaTech Limited, 5174 Township Road 1, Guelph, ON N1H 6J4.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Ontario, Canada
Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
Facebook Fan Page is a public profile named ComhlaTech Predictive Technology specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network, accessible from https://www.facebook.com/ComhlaTech-Predictive-Technology-105131234717350
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer's personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to ComhlaTech Online, accessible from https://live-comhlatech.pantheonsite.io/login/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To deliver targeted advertising to You: We may use Your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to Your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
These third-party vendors collect information about Your activity on Our Service to enable Us to:
- Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on Our Service
- Show advertisements for our products and/or services to You on third-party websites
- Measure and analyze the performance of Our advertising campaigns
Some of these third-party vendors may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit You to block such technologies. You can use the following third-party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving You interest-based advertising:
- The NAI's opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- The EDAA's opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA's opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
The third-party vendors We use are:
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Facebook Fan Page
Data Controller for the Facebook Fan Page
The Company is the Data Controller of Your Personal Data collected while using the Service. As operator of the Facebook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/ComhlaTech-Predictive-Technology-105131234717350, the Company and the operator of the social network Facebook are Joint Controllers.
The Company has entered into agreements with Facebook that define the terms for use of the Facebook Fan Page, among other things. These terms are mostly based on the Facebook Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
We use the Facebook Insights function in connection with the operation of the Facebook Fan Page and on the basis of the GDPR, in order to obtain anonymized statistical data about Our users.
For this purpose, Facebook places a Cookie on the device of the user visiting Our Facebook Fan Page. Each Cookie contains a unique identifier code and remains active for a period of two years, except when it is deleted before the end of this period.
Facebook receives, records and processes the information stored in the Cookie, especially when the user visits the Facebook services, services that are provided by other members of the Facebook Fan Page and services by other companies that use Facebook services.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular Consumer or Device. The following is a list of categories of personal information which we may collect or may have been collected from California residents within the last twelve (12) months.
Please note that the categories and examples provided in the list below are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact collected by Us, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been collected. For example, certain categories of personal information would only be collected if You provided such personal information directly to Us.
Category A: Identifiers.
Examples: A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
Examples: A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
Category D: Commercial information.
Examples: Records and history of products or services purchased or considered.
Category E: Biometric information.
Examples: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Examples: Interaction with our Service or advertisement.
Category G: Geolocation data.
Examples: Approximate physical location.
Category H: Sensory data.
Examples: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
Examples: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
Category J: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Examples: Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Examples: Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Under CCPA, personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994
Sources of Personal Information
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from You. For example, from the forms You complete on our Service, preferences You express or provide through our Service, or from Your purchases on our Service.
- Indirectly from You. For example, from observing Your activity on our Service.
- Automatically from You. For example, through cookies We or our Service Providers set on Your Device as You navigate through our Service.
- From Service Providers. For example, third-party vendors to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, third-party vendors to deliver targeted advertising to You, third-party vendors for payment processing, or other third-party vendors that We use to provide the Service to You.
Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We may use or disclose personal information We collect for "business purposes" or "commercial purposes" (as defined under the CCPA), which may include the following examples:
- To operate our Service and provide You with our Service.
- To provide You with support and to respond to Your inquiries, including to investigate and address Your concerns and monitor and improve our Service.
- To fulfill or meet the reason You provided the information. For example, if You share Your contact information to ask a question about our Service, We will use that personal information to respond to Your inquiry. If You provide Your personal information to purchase a product or service, We will use that information to process Your payment and facilitate delivery.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to You when collecting Your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- For internal administrative and auditing purposes.
- To detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, including, when necessary, to prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Please note that the examples provided above are illustrative and not intended to be exhaustive. For more details on how we use this information, please refer to the "Use of Your Personal Data" section.
Disclosure of Personal Information for Business Purposes or Commercial Purposes
We may use or disclose and may have used or disclosed in the last twelve (12) months the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes:
- Category A: Identifiers
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- Category D: Commercial information
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Please note that the categories listed above are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact disclosed, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been disclosed.
When We disclose personal information for a business purpose or a commercial purpose, We enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Sale of Personal Information
As defined in the CCPA, "sell" and "sale" mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer's personal information by the business to a third party for valuable consideration. This means that We may have received some kind of benefit in return for sharing personal Iinformation, but not necessarily a monetary benefit.
Please note that the categories listed below are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of personal information were in fact sold, but reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been shared for value in return.
We may sell and may have sold in the last twelve (12) months the following categories of personal information:
- Category A: Identifiers
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- Category D: Commercial information
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
Share of Personal Information
We may share Your personal information identified in the above categories with the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers
- Payment processors
- Our affiliates
- Our business partners
- Third party vendors to whom You or Your agents authorize Us to disclose Your personal information in connection with products or services We provide to You
Sale of Personal Information of Minors Under 16 Years of Age
We do not sell the personal information of Consumers We actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless We receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the Consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a Consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to the sale of personal information may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, You (or Your authorized representative) may submit a request to Us by contacting Us.
If You have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 (or 16) has provided Us with personal information, please contact Us with sufficient detail to enable Us to delete that information.
Your Rights under the CCPA
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If You are a resident of California, You have the following rights:
- The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to request. Under CCPA, You have the right to request that We disclose information to You about Our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of personal information. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will disclose to You:
- The categories of personal information We collected about You
- The categories of sources for the personal information We collected about You
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom We share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information We collected about You
- If we sold Your personal information or disclosed Your personal information for a business purpose, We will disclose to You:
- The categories of personal information categories sold
- The categories of personal information categories disclosed
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to direct Us to not sell Your personal information. To submit an opt-out request please contact Us.
- The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once We receive and confirm Your request, We will delete (and direct Our Service Providers to delete) Your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny Your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for Us or Our Service Providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which We collected the personal information, provide a good or service that You requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with You, or otherwise perform our contract with You.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if You previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on Your relationship with Us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which You provided it.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your consumer's rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to You
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only You, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that You authorize to act on Your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to Your personal information.
Your request to Us must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom We collected personal information or an authorized representative
- Describe Your request with sufficient detail that allows Us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to Your request or provide You with the required information if We cannot:
- Verify Your identity or authority to make the request
- And confirm that the personal information relates to You
We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Any disclosures We provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request's receipt.
For data portability requests, We will select a format to provide Your personal information that is readily useable and should allow You to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of Your personal information. Once We receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from You, we will stop selling Your personal information. To exercise Your right to opt-out, please contact Us.
The Service Providers we partner with (for example, our analytics or advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that sells personal information as defined by the CCPA law. If you wish to opt out of the use of Your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that You use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
- The NAI's opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- The EDAA's opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA's opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, You will need to opt out again.
Your mobile device may give You the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps You use in order to serve You ads that are targeted to Your interests:
- "Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" on Android devices
- "Limit Ad Tracking" on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on Your mobile device.
"Do Not Track" Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California's Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
If you'd like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
ComhlaTech Limited Disclaimer
Past performance is not indicative of future results. The material contained on this website is intended for informational purposes only. Nothing in this website should be considered personalized investment advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized investment advice.
ComhlaTech.online is a wholly-owned by ComhlaTech Limited. Our website and emails are neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content of our website and/or newsletter is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained on our website or in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment. We reserve the right to buy or sell shares or contracts of any financial instrument mentioned on our website or in our correspondence at any time.
ComhlaTech Limited Student Liability Waiver
I have chosen to watch and/or download a video from ComhlaTech Limited. I (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Student’) agree that all information provided to me by ComhlaTech Limited, (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Coach’) and delivered verbally, electronically and/or by any other means whatsoever to me will be considered strictly intended for informational and educational purposes only and will NOT be considered to be a solicitation to do any investment whatsoever. As such, I agree to NOT make any decisions based on any signals that may be presented by the Coach, his staff, his associates & suppliers, et al. I understand that it is strongly recommended that the Student conduct his/her own due diligence on investing in the stock market and/or any other method of investment. As the Student, I agree that I will invest solely at my own risk at all times. For more clarity, I am aware of and understand the many risks involved with any investment strategy and with stock/fund investing in general. Some of the risks related to investments (a partial list only) are (a) that no timing model, or any other trading system for that matter, is right all the time (b) that every investor has had some losses in the past (c) although selected models have performed well in the past, PAST PERFORMANCE MAY NOT BE AN INDICATION OF FUTURE RESULTS (d) that there is unlimited risk when investors sell short. Further, when using Margin, investors can lose more than the base amount invested, unlike Buying Long without Margin where an investor can "only" lose the money invested (f) there are numerous other risks involved not mentioned here. There is no assurance whatsoever that the data and calculation provided are 100% accurate or error-free. Although the Coach will always act in good faith and collected the available data from respectable sources, he/she cannot guarantee its accuracy at any time. According to the terms and conditions of the STUDENT LIABILITY WAIVER indicated above, I hereby release the Coach et al from all liability whatsoever, now and forever.